Date 29.03.2020 r.
I. Administrator of personal data
Who manages your personal information:
KIKIMONO - Piotr Szuszkiewicz, with its registered office at Gajowa Street 42/ 10, in Wroclaw, post code 50-519 (Poland), Tax Identification Number 8942493857, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org - hereinafter referred to as the administrator.
We, as a data controller, determine the purposes and means of processing your data.
II. Principles of personal data processing
- We process your data within the European Economic Area, but if you need to transfer your data outside the EEA, this is done on legitimate grounds, with particular regard to standard contractual clauses and the Privacy Shield, so you do not have to worry about the security of your data.
- Only we have access to your data, so don't worry, we never pass on your data for marketing purposes, sell it or exchange it with other third parties.
- We entrust your data to entities with whom we cooperate in the execution and handling of your order and to those to whom we are obliged to do so under the relevant laws.
- We process your data on the basis of a contract or your express consent to the processing of your data to the extent necessary and specified in the contract or your consent.
- The provision of data is always voluntary, however, if the purpose of the contract is to conclude a contract, the refusal to provide it may prevent us from fulfilling your order.
- Remember, if you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you can always revoke this consent - we do not make any problems.
III. Data scope and storage period:
- When contacting us by e-mail, you provide us with your e-mail address and other data contained in the message. Providing your e-mail address is voluntary, but necessary to contact us. Your data are processed in this case for the purpose of contacting you and the basis for processing is Article 6(1)(a), TYPE, i.e. your consent resulting from the initiation of contact. Your data will also be processed after the end of the correspondence. The legal basis for such processing is the legitimate purpose of archiving the correspondence for future reference (Article 6(1)(f), PCO).
- Creation of registers of data processing activities and records resulting from the PDO - this is an obligation resulting from legal regulations - Article 6(1)(c), PDO and resulting from the content of Article 6(1)(f), PDO, i.e. our legitimate interest as the administrator of this website.
- Analysing the data collected automatically when you use the website - in this case, your data is processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f), TODO, which is the legitimate interest of the controller
- Management of the website and other sites/groups on external platforms, e.g. Instagram - this is our right as the controller of your data, exercised under Article 6(1)(f), TODO - a legitimate interest of the controller
- Archival and evidential, for the purpose of safeguarding information that can be used to demonstrate facts - this is our legitimate interest as a controller of personal data, as stated in Article 6(1)(f), PDA
- Sending the newsletter - in order to send you the newsletter pursuant to Article 6(1) of your consent given to us just before subscribing to the newsletter and for the implementation of direct marketing directed to you, pursuant to Article 6(1)(F) of the GDR, i.e. my as administrator of a legitimate interest.
- Account management and registration - by creating an account, you provide us with your data, i.e. name and surname, billing address, e-mail address, NIP number. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to place an order. Purpose of the processing: to fulfil the contract concluded by placing an order (Article 6.1.b TCO), to issue an invoice (Article 6.1.c TCO), to include the invoice in the accounting records (Article 6.1.c TCO) and for archival and statistical purposes (Article 6.1.f TCO). The procurement data will be processed for the time necessary for the execution of the contract, and thereafter until the limitation period for claims under the contract has expired. Furthermore, after the expiry of this period, data may still be processed by us for statistical archiving purposes, in particular to identify the returning customer. In the case of data provided when creating a user account, some of the rights will not be vested in you.
- Placing an order and performing a sales contract - by placing an order you provide us with the data necessary to complete the order, i.e. your name, e-mail address, telephone number, NIP number. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to place an order. The data provided to us in connection with the order is processed for the purpose of fulfilling the contract concluded by placing an order (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of the TCO), issuing an invoice (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the TCO), including the invoice in the accounting records (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c of the TCO) and for archival and statistical purposes (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the TCO). The procurement data will be processed for the time necessary for the execution of the contract, and thereafter until the limitation period for claims under the contract has expired. Furthermore, after the expiry of this period, data may still be processed by us for statistical archiving purposes, in particular to identify the returning customer. In the case of order data, you will not be entitled to certain rights, e.g. you cannot object to the processing of the data or demand the deletion of invoice data.
- Complaint processing, withdrawal from the contract - if you make a complaint or withdraw from the contract, you provide personal data included in the complaint or withdrawal statement, which includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to lodge a complaint or withdraw from the contract. The data provided to us in connection with the lodging of a complaint or withdrawal is used for the purpose of the complaint or withdrawal procedure (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c of the GDR) and then for archival purposes, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDR). Data will be processed for the time necessary for the complaint or withdrawal procedure. Complaints and withdrawals can also be archived for the purpose of demonstrating the course of the complaint or withdrawal procedure in the future. In the case of data provided during the complaint or withdrawal process, some of the rights will not be vested in you at all times and under all conditions.
IV. Your rights in connection with the processing of data:
Your data are also your rights, and how about this:
- You have the right to access your data
- You have the right to transfer your data
- You have the right to correct your data
- The right to delete your data unless this is contrary to applicable law or our legitimate interest. Tax law obliges us to have transaction data for a period of 5 years, warranty rights for a period of 2 years, statute of limitations for mutual claims for 3 years, also sometimes we will not be able to delete your data despite our sincere desire. The above mentioned situations are examples of situations when you may not be able to exercise your right to delete your data.
- Right to object to the processing of your data if we are processing your data, on a basis other than your consent, you may object to such processing at any time.
- The right not to receive marketing in any form - you decide if and what and how you want to receive it. We play fair - if you don't explicitly ask us for the material, we won't send it to you
- The right to limit the processing of your data
- You have the right to complain to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
When you browse the site, one or more cookies may be stored on your device(s), depending on your consent and browser configuration. Please read the following information about cookies and how they are used.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device's permanent memory when you visit some websites. They contain information about your device and do not contain your identity. These files cannot be used to infect your device with viruses or other malware.
In cookies we store basic, anonymous information about users (e.g. the identifier given by our website) and data to increase the comfort of using the website, needed to optimise and correctly display the content of the subpages.
The following types of cookies may be used on the Site;
Necessary cookies - necessary for the proper functioning of the website. You can only deactivate them by changing the settings on your browser, but this may affect the proper functioning of the Website.
Analytical cookies are used to analyze your behavior on our site. By conducting such analysis we can observe trends in the interest of website visitors in information published by us and improve the convenience of using the site. As a website user you can stop providing this information to the site at any time by deleting cookies stored on your terminal equipment by the site. To do so, you must change the settings of your current web browser.
You can also configure your browser to block the installation of cookies for specific websites you have selected, or for all websites. These settings may cause you to lose some of the Site's features that require the installation of cookies.
A) Processors within the European Union:
CyberFolks.pl, part of H88 S.A. - service providing IT system maintenance and hosting services to store personal data on the server;
Mailchimp - sending a newsletter where you are invited to visit the site, read the latest articles, information about new products or services and for other similar purposes/activities.
Persons who may potentially have access to your personal data, e.g. IT support, when providing technical support services to us on the website;
Processors outside the European Union:
Google - use Google Analytics to analyze website statistics and verify website traffic;
YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo-social plugins, commenting, content sharing;
Vimeo - https://vimeo.com/privacy